SpamAssassin as a for-profit forwarding or proxying service?

Mike Masnick mike@techdirt.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:29:49 -0800

At 05:39 PM 3/19/02 -0800, Gordon Mohr wrote:
>Someone should offer the forwarding-filter Dan seeks as
>a paid service. Lots of people would want an easy, turnkey
>spam block. I'd pay a few bucks a month for one.

Sounds like spamcop.net... or am I missing something (as is likely)?

Speaking of which, does anyone actually use Spamcop?  I keep thinking about
it, but in my mind it just adds one more point of failure that will prevent
me from getting my mail should their servers collapse.  So far, I've heard
mostly good reviews of it, but the occasional complaint.  Need more data...

 -Mike