St. Columba: The patron saint of copyleft...

Owen Byrne owen@permafrost.net
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:00:47 -0400

Recently I thought I detected signs of intelligence - see hosting Saturday
Night Live, etc. This is of course the signal marking the end of her career,
as its the last thing record companies want in their teen idols (Next they
might actually think they can write songs). Expect her to fade into
obscurity, only to reappear as an /Alanis Morrisette/Marianne Faithful/
empowered woman/pseudo-alt-rock/ type 5 years from now.
Owen