[linux-elitists] RFCW, etc.

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:34:23 -0800

You said:

>From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
>To: Linux Elitists List <linux-elitists@zgp.org>
>
>With luck, someone on the FoRK list will tell him "Find out for yourself,
>idiot.  Do you think we're all your flippin' servants?"

Wow.  You know, it really seems to be folks like you that turn folks like me
away from the cause.  Last time I checked, asking questions was generally a
way to find out for yourself.  See, its not as 31337 as RTFM and all, but it
does get the job done.  Why folks in the 'community' feel the need to be so
hostile to questioning is beyond me.

Sure, Microsoft pollutes, is evil, and satanic, etc., etc., etc., but I'll
have to say, they at least tend not to be arrogant fucking pricks when it
comes to answering questions.

They just charge you :)

)A Fellow FoRKing Idiot(