RFCW: Should I switch to Linux, or does Gates have me by the short & curlies?

Luis Villa louie@ximian.com
21 Mar 2002 23:59:43 -0500

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 23:55, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> > If MS's licensing plans are as evil as they seem, this might not be an
> > affordable option in the near future, though.
> >
> > Karl Anderson      kra@monkey.org
>
> I may never upgrade to anything past Windows 2000. A lot of other people may
> feel the same way. In which case, there may remain support for Windows 2000
> for a long time, making it unnecessary to upgrade past 2000.

I would think that would mean all the more reason for them to stop
supporting w2k ASAP. Remember, they don't want you to have a good
experience. They want to make money from you.

Luis