modified found poem

Michael Watson mikejw@cruzio.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:03:02 -0800

At 11:48 PM 3/26/02 +0100, you wrote:
>On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Michael Watson wrote:
>
>> Has anyone noticed how the time alloted to television commercials is
>> getting longer and longer? They are snipping out parts of the show to
>
>No, I haven't.
>
>> allow more time for commercials. I retaliate by watching two shows at
>
>Too bad.
>
>> once, shows whose commercial breaks are not in sync.
>
>I retaliate by having stopped watching many years ago. When will you?

Wow, TV must suck in Germany. Fortunately, I don't engage in black or white
thinking such as "all TV is bad so i don't watch it." By the way, I do have
a bootleg tape from German television featuring my latest obsession, Bjork
Bjork Bjork. It is a pretty good show. So German TV is not so bad.

peace,
michael