CustomOffers Subscription -- Automatic Enrollment Notice

Cutting Edge Offers newsletter@mailer4.cuttingedgeoffers.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:59:20 -0800

		Incredible Offers

Dear Member,

As a valued member of Cutting Edge Offers, we are proud to bring you news of our latest relationship with CustomOffers.com, and automatically enroll you in their fabulous network. We thought you'd be interested because they too deliver valuable discounts, special offers, sweepstakes, and entertainment reviews from companies such as AOL/Time Warner, AT&T, Sears, BMG, Chase and Earthlink! So you can begin gaining all the advantages of membership, CustomOffers has already enrolled you to receive your emails introducing you to the "best of the web".

-- Your Friends at Cutting Edge Offers.