even my dumb nontechnical anime group gets it -- why don't we?

Joseph S. Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:52:24 -0800

> Don't be a putz. :-) There's no-one here that doesn't "get it".
> We just happen, as a group, to make an ongoing informed choice
> that promotes free discourse rather than insulated cliqueishness.
> If you don't like it, Joe, you're free to leave -- but if yer
> gonna stay I *do* wish you'd accept the group decision and belt
> up about it.

It's an ongoing informed choice, we promote free discourse,
and yet you want me to "belt up about it"?
Isn't that a bit, um... inconsistent?

Besides, I didn't realize we had really reached a "group decision".
I thought we were just sticking with the status quo
out of inertia. We could, say, VOTE or something, but last
time I suggested that, someone got really really pissy.

- Joe