even my dumb nontechnical anime group gets it -- why don't we?

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
27 Mar 2002 09:39:45 -0500

It amuses me to no end how the bandwidth wasted complaining about
spam always exceeds the actual load of the spam itself.  And then
there's complaints about the complaints (oops).  Thus, sadly, the
argument "Spam wastes resources" is defeated; it can't hold a
candle to wining.

If it really, really bugs you to get a small percentage of UCE's in
your FoRK soup, (1) get yourself a copy of spamassassin and (2) get
a real mail reader that knows how to score your messages.