even my dumb nontechnical anime group gets it -- why don't we?

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar@Golux.Com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:51:43 -0500

* On 2002-03-27 at 09:10,
  Joseph S. Barrera III <joe@barrera.org> excited the electrons to say:

> It's an ongoing informed choice, we promote free discourse,
> and yet you want me to "belt up about it"?
> Isn't that a bit, um... inconsistent?

Not at all.  Taking the narrow view of my remark that you apparently
choose to: I expressed my opinion, just as you have expressed
yours.  You're just as welcome and as entitled to ask *me* to put
a sock in it as I was to make the remark above.  I'm just letting
you know that I'm personally tired of reading your whinges about
this particular issue.

> Besides, I didn't realize we had really reached a "group decision".
> I thought we were just sticking with the status quo
> out of inertia.

That is a form of group decision. :-)

It would be interesting to find out how many bitful posts come
from non-subscribers.  (The number of bitless ones from subscribers
is a little less interesting, though it might indicate how much
spam we can generate ourselves without it having to come from outside. ;-)
Jim, Roy, looking for another project in analysis of social dynamics? :-D
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"