modified found poem

Michael Watson mikejw@cruzio.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:06:05 -0800

>It can be revealing to examine airy hypothesis and ventful rejoinder in the
>light of data.
>
>Tom
>
>http://www.ana.net/news/2001/03_01_01.cfm

So the the advertisers got together and designed a study which showed less
advertising on TV. How convenient. And the tobacco companies got together
and designed a study that showed that nicotine was not addictive.

As I lie here on my couch watching TV, shaking a shivering through my second
day of nicotine withdrawel, I declare that both studies are wrong. Sometimes
you have to trust your senses rather than "data" supplied to you by others.

nicotine starved (and yes dammit, i am going to watch the evil television
for my dose of SOMA)
michael