American-ness

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
29 Mar 2002 00:54:54 -0500

>>>>> "t" == tomwhore  <Tom> writes:

    t> Perhaps part of the problem is that we are all too into naming
    t> each other than we are dealing with each other.

Why not use the method we used in naming most of the North American
native peoples: Call them by the name their enemies call them.

Actually, I thought y'all called yourselves "Amuric'ns", so I don't
see what all the fussin's abowt.

http://www.setonnotes.com/TXT2001/olderTXT/govtdole.htm

also see this instruction guide posted on a Canadian Army website
(cdnarmy.ca .. but subsequently removed ... for security reasons?):
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E11151A9