The United States Healthcare Directory

Barbara Caldwell infos@attcanada.ca
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:54:11 -0600

We are publishers of specialized reports and directories=20
dealing with public affairs=2E  Our new directory,=20
"The United States Healthcare Directory" covers hospitals,=20
nursing homes, HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies,=20
group medical practices, medical manufacturers, etc=2E  It is available=20=

at an introductory price of $245=2E  If you are interested=20
in receiving this directory, please provide us with your mailing=20
address or visit our website at www=2Enational-directories=2Ecom=2E

Please be advised that this E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal=20
Regulatory laws of the United States=2E  This message is being sent=20
to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for=20
commercial e-mail (H=2ER=2E 4176-Section 101, Paragraph (e) (1) (A)) and=20=

Bill s=2E 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress=2E