As It Will Be

Owen Byrne owen@permafrost.net
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:41:14 -0300

Not to mention that they were very efficient at ensuring that none
of the Jews trying to get out of Germany could get into the US.

While the US contribution to WWII was more significant than it was
in WWI, I would say that on the western front, at least, they mostly
joined in after it was clear that Germany was losing.

Owen