Who here is into fansubs?

Joseph S. Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 19:01:46 -0700

Was it you, Carey, or someone else?

I'm starting to get more and more hardcore about my anime
and the several year delay waiting for anime to hit the US
market is starting to cramp my style. So e.g. I bought FLCL
straight from Japan because it's going to be another six
months or so before it's all ready for the US market (and it's
only six DVDs!). Luckily all but the first episode are subtitled
in English, and my family was patient enough to hold translation
in hand for the first. And luckily I already own two region-free
DVD players (omit rant here about fucking bastards and their
fucking region system).

- Joe
--
Camera eye flick shutter within