[FoRK] Re: IP: The software revolution has only just begun, Gates says(fwd)

Lindsey Smith lindsey@smithstanza.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:57:24 -0700

>From: "Luis Villa" <louie@ximian.com>
>> On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 10:42, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> > Remarkable lack of vision.
>
> Honest question (because maybe I've missed it): has he /ever/
> demonstrated vision of any type in a non-business endeavor?

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/globalhealth/infectiousdiseasevaccines/defaul
t.htm

"The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has committed more than $1 billion to
projects focused on the prevention and control of infectious disease. These
grants are building coalitions between scientists, universities, non-profit
agencies and private industry to ensure that all children have access to
vaccines and that new drugs, vaccines and diagnostics are developed and
deployed."

Lindsey
lindsey@smithstanza.com
http://www.smithstanza.com/lindsey/