The absurdities of life.

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:20:33 -0500 (CDT)

It was a kick when an apt manager kept mailing me a notice that I owed
them .08.  I just waited to see how many times they'd mail me a notice.  7
times by the time I left and paid them the .08.  Funny thing was, I lived
right behind the office where it was mailed from.  (:
Cindy

--
"I don't take no stocks in mathematics, anyway" --Huckleberry Finn