[NYTimes] Live from Mars, it's a wireless box.

Gavin Thomas Nicol gtn at rbii.com
Thu Apr 3 17:27:01 PST 2003

On Thursday 03 April 2003 05:04 pm, Jim Whitehead wrote:
> So, did you really get a bargain?

Not at all, but I know exactly what is on my network... including another one
of those boxes hooked up to my TV with a WinTV card in it (an expensive TiVo
:-)), and a nasty overheating Sumicon (give me an EZGO... oh, I already have
one :-)).

Yes, I could have bought them fully assembled, and probably cheaper overall,
BUT the whole point is that I had fun doing it. Call it entertainment ;-)