[TECHBITS] Great Mac OSX tool: Notational Velocity

Michael Sippey michael at theobvious.com
Mon Apr 14 09:00:25 PDT 2003

There's a similar piece of windows shareware called azzcardfile.
Unfortunately uses a rich text control instead of plaintext, and out of the
box it's configured to look just awful -- but it's dead easy to get rid of
the UI crap, and it has pretty much all of the usability features that
Notational Velocity does (incremental title search, all keyboard operation,
etc).

http://www.azzcardfile.com/
...just shield your eyes from the god-awful website design...

-m