[=HTech] Re: Tlion? (wPCgn)

Dave Long dl at silcom.com
Tue Apr 29 11:09:58 PDT 2003

> They will be the stupid, slow, weak, sickly of the future. And the enhanced
> will do exactly what we do with those people today - ignore them unless they
> try to take things or hurt the smart, fast, strong, healthy people.

I understand now; Mr. Beberg lives in the
world of The Man in the High Castle, not
in ours.

Hypothalamically speaking, it's not any
better to be smart, fast, strong, and
and healthy today than it was thousands
of years ago.  (I'd miss peanut butter)

But it probably is better to be a child,
or aged, or female.  Seems to me that the
stupid, slow, weak, and sickly are the
groups who have received the most benefit
from the future in the past.

-Dave

:: :: ::

"Well, it's unlikely that I'd end up in a
kindergarten, isn't it?"