[silk] What Should I Do With My Life? (fwd)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:43:36 -0500 (EST)

I have seen this article pop up more and more over the last day or so.  It
is strking a much needed note in the bomeddotbusted mindesst lots of folks
are sheelshocked into.

"we were raised by television to belive that somday we'll all be
millionares and movie stars and rock stars...but we wont. And we're
learning that fact and we are very very pissied off...We are the middle
children of history with no special purpose or place. We dont have a great
war in our generation or a great depression. the great depression is our
lives, the great was is a spiritual war."  Tyler Dudren/Jack/Chuck
Palahniuk