[silk] What Should I Do With My Life? (fwd)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:32:18 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Eugen Leitl wrote:

--]These ~80 years, about half of that high quality? Laughable. There's not
--]even enough time to build up a resource base to do anything interesting
--]before you get so rudely interrupted.

Some people have done in a few days what others could not pull off in
three lifetimes.....Its not quantity its qaulity.

--]Don't you all feel cheated? I am.

I use each moment as best I can. Cheated would be what i would feel if I
did not allow myself to do those things I want and rather sit around
bemoaning that I was not "alowed" to live forever to sit around and bemoan
the fact I have too much time on my hands.

-tomwsmf