eeek!

Dave Long dl@silcom.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 11:35:40 -0800

Were anyone impugned, it would've been a
different group [0], not prostitutes, and
in the case of strippers, we may certainly
say they have fallen costumes -- but not
that they are fallen women.

Had I meant to assert that implication, it
might've gone something like:
"help hos meet men (deducibly dough'd)"
but as you can tell I indulge in word play
far past my ability to maintain reasonable
clarity of thought [1].

-Dave

[0] ...including Mr. Stewart, to whom I owe
belated congratulations.  In the context of
equating him to house management at a high
class strip joint, this might seem a mite
left-handed, and I fear I am not dextrous
enough to convey my sincere regards -- but
I am confident that about the only things
they let fall at the HBR are their 'r's.

[1] in addition to a smattering of Greek,
many undergraduates have learned that:
"a man's retch should exceed his grasp,
or what's a heaving for?"