ActiveBuddy

Sat, 04 Jan 2003 09:31:53 -0800

Even better would be a proxy that automatically
put hyperlinks around key concepts or phrases in
the IM content stream as determined by a corporate lookup.

Simple pattern matching.  In fact, you could probably rdf the
enterprise portal, tabelize it, and automatch
any key words or phrases, and do a transparent
sign-on passthrough to the portal from the IM client.

Greg