Happy Birthday

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 06:52:45 -0600 (CST)

I hope it's true with me.  I was in college.  Hope to go back in the fall.

--
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly             walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.                -- Edna St. Vincent Millay, Letters, 1952