Words I never thought I would hear on a religious TV program

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 02:00:14 -0500

While taking a break from late night reading OMB and other government
documents, I was flipping channels on my PC TV tuner and 2 seconds after
I flipped to a local channel with a late-night religious news/preaching
program, the woman speaker said:
(Speaking about religious-related terrorist newspaper articles from
around the world.)

"Sometimes I think that religion is the best advertisement for atheism."

The woman has somewhat poofy blond/white hair and a pink outfit.  The
show has an oval with a conformal projection map of the landmasses of
the Earth behind the two speakers.  JVIM.com  Jack Van Impe.

The show is really an infomercial to sell the "Jack Van Impe Prophecy
Bible", only $59.95 +$5S&H

sdw@lig.net http://sdw.st
Stephen D. Williams 43392 Wayside Cir,Ashburn,VA 20147-4622
703-724-0118W 703-995-0407Fax Dec2001