Words I never thought I would hear on a religious TV program

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:05:23 -0500 (EST)

I have a few hundred hours (oh the joys of mp3s and usenet grabbing) of a
radio preacher named Herbert W Armstrong  who over the decades has said
the damndest things about relgion, poltics, and just  about every freaking
topic.

One of the amazing utterances is his oft repeated charge that most
preachers are liars, hypocrites and flim flam men. He, though, is talking
from the true gospel, or as he calls it ..the plain truth.

I perfer my truth on rye with a schmere.

-tomwsmf