Wifi Highway - could this work?

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:51:56 -0800

Apropos of nothing, every time I see that subject line, "WiFi Highway",
my brain keeps flashing on the They Might Be Giants song, "Toddler
Highway" -- and the strange "Muppet Show" bits where a chorus of babies
in a stroller speed down a road while singing.

Maybe parents could start loading access points on their strollers, and
form ad-hoc networks for use in the park... beam kid's photos from the
Cannon directly to the network and into Grandma's inbox.

Gotta run, Junior's getting Slashdotted and need to bring Trevor online
to handle the load.