meta-forkage [Re: ... Who Owns the Internet? ...]

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:51:46 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Dave Long wrote:

--](Maybe we should take a page from Whore,
--]and spell it itnerent, emphasizing that it
--]works when packets arrive out of order?)

I once selfpubed a book of poetry called Eringestably I never knew why
untill the other week when I found a copy of this 12 year old tome and
realized it was because I was self publishing poetry before I knew how to
write it well...thus I had the endings before I had content.

Its amazing the stuff I wrote back then, someday I might even infect fork
with the juicest of "gems":)- (send blackmail payemnts to DontPostThePewp
PO Box 666 BadIdea Oregon 97666)

-tomwsmf