[help?] oooh, it burns!

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:10:38 -0600 (CST)

Oatmeal.  And take some benedryl.  Xi had the worst case of chicken pox
Keesler AFB had ever seen, and oatmeal and running up and down the hall
screaming were the only things that helped.  Just mix raw oatmeal (not the
instant kind) w/ a little water into a paste and apply.
Cindy

--
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly             walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.                -- Edna St. Vincent Millay, Letters, 1952