[help?] oooh, it burns!

Lucas Gonze lgonze@panix.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:06:17 -0500 (EST)

A folk remedy:
Go find some brackenfern.  This is a weed that grows in urban areas -- I
found it on the side of a bridge in south boston.  Boil the brackenfern
until it softens up.  Take it out of the water and scratch your itches
with it.

This did amazingly pleasurable things for me when I had a bad case of
poison ivy.  Good luck.

- Lucas