Tom Whore is really Buckminster Fuller without a spell checker

Mr. FoRK fork_list@hotmail.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:00:26 -0800

Bucky Fuller has a really whacked grammatical style & constantly invents
words. A lot like Tom Whore. Coincidence? I think not.

==
http://www.bfi.org/grunch_of_giants.htm

"We may soon be atom-bombed into extinction by the preemptive folly of the
political puppet administrators fronting for the
exclusively-for-money-making, supranational corporations' weaponry industry
of the now hopelessly bankrupt greatest-weapons-manufacturing nation (the
U.S.A.).

If not bomb-terminated, we are on our ever swifter way to becoming an
omni-integrated, majorly literate, unified Spaceship Earth society."