[STUPID] Best looking code to transfer to a t-shirt

bitbitch@magnesium.net bitbitch@magnesium.net
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:26:51 -0500

This convo was directed at me by another and I thought the humor value
was worth sharing :)   I especially like:

>It's not scary, but it is absolutely hilarious, even to
people who don't even know C.

static void happy_meal_tcvr_write(struct happy_meal *hp,
                                  unsigned long tregs, int reg,
                                  unsigned short value)
{
        int tries = TCVR_WRITE_TRIES;

        ASD(("happy_meal_tcvr_write: reg=0x%02x value=%04xn", reg,
value));

        /* Welcome to Sun Microsystems, can I take your order please? */
        if (!hp->happy_flags & HFLAG_FENABLE)
                return happy_meal_bb_write(hp, tregs, reg, value);

        /* Would you like fries with that? */
        hme_write32(hp, tregs + TCVR_FRAME,
                    (FRAME_WRITE | (hp->paddr

I keep telling Eirikur he needs to be ballsy and write funny little
quirks into his code.   Now I have coroboration that kids at SUN did
it.

http://kerneltrap.org/node.php?id=542

Remember, funny code gets you laid.   I think.

-BB.
--
Best regards,
 bitbitch                          mailto:bitbitch@magnesium.net