[help?] oooh, it burns!

Elias Sinderson fork@xent.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:38:35 -0800

Again, thanks! I can't imagine, however, that it will have much effect
as I'm already nearly invincible.  ;-)  On the upside, however, I was up
until 3am reading ahead for my class. I'm rather confident that  I can
get a good portion of my dissertation work completed over the next
couple weeks if the good doctor will only see fit to refill my
prescription...

PS - declining doses? does anyone really follow the directions on their
prescriptions?