Hot tags and Sweet Chin Music

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:01:49 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Marty Halvorson wrote:

--]Tom wrote:
--] > Having set up a real web server up in the new house I have begun watching
--] > the stats on wsmf.org. Its amazing the things you find
--]
--]If one was paranoid, this bit would be fuel for fear.  The number 4 looker
--]at the site is:
--][gov] USA Government gov18 105 9.11 MB

More than likely folks I work with looking at pictures of the kids:)-
Yea, not only do I contract for the blm.gov but my wife is a lifer with
them.

Im still wiatign to hear the admins have put wsmf.org in the webwasher
list.

-tomwsmf