The RIAA owes you, claim it.

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:18:26 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Mr. FoRK wrote:

--]Note: You have to give them personal information like address, phone &
--]email.

Yep, BoingBoing has a discusion up talking about just that. For myself,
they already have my information from a number of differnt sources. While
I would not color myself in the Brin camp of privacy, far from it, I am
realist enough to know that the info they are asking for is gettable by a
google on me.

Now, being that they know where to send the check, let them get froggy and
jump to passing me back a pittance of what they have illegaly spunged out
of me over the years with thier pricefixing ways...bastages.

....and whitey on the moon.

-tomwsmf