The RIAA owes you, claim it.

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:57:38 -0600 (CST)

Someone else can do the math/statistics/research, but what if the amount
isn't less than 5 bux?  Would be cool to get people to paypal it all to
some kind of cool cause.  Wonder what non profit or whatever kinda things
it's destined to go to if it is less than 5 bux.  I guess I could comb
through the site/web for info about that, but I'm so burnt out on sitting
in a car that I don't have the motivation to open a damned browser.
Cindy

--
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly             walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.                -- Edna St. Vincent Millay, Letters, 1952