Bush is not a nazi, stop calling him one!

Elias Sinderson fork@xent.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:34:57 -0800

The president may not be a nazi, but as I understand it his grandfather
Prescott was, or at least had strong ties to the nazi party and their
industiral war machine via Unioni Bank, Brown Brothers, Harriman bank,
the Hamburg-Amerika Steamship line, Standard Oil of Germany and nazi
banker Fritz Thyssen. The

As far as I can tell the whole family is pretty much worthless and I
wouldn't trust any one of them in a position of power. Note also the
ties between the presidents father (really the whole Bush family) and
Bin Laden via several businesses relationships such as the Carlyle
Group, Arbusto Energy,  BCCI, etc. Not to mention his propping up of the
Hussein regime through BCCI, and BNL (Banco Nazionale del Lavoro).

Don't even get me started on Iran-Contra, the Sandinistas in Nicaragua,
etc. What should be very, very clear to everyone is that the Bush family
has a long and soiled history of maintaining relationships with people
who kill Americans. I would assert that evidence of these things should
be adequate grounds for preventing someone from running for
(presidential, other?) office, if not outright criminal prosecution.

Numerous references available upon request, I really don't have the time
now.

Sickened,
Elias