8-bit man!

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:11:10 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Rohit Khare wrote:

--]For about five minutes today, I actually made it to 255lbs! Let's see
--]if it keeps

Congrats Rhomon. Color me not only jealous but happy someone is winning
thier battle of the bugle. Ive stablised at the 390-420 level but it takes
lots of work to keep the feature creep from taking back over.  About 5
years ago I dropped meats (save for some fish) and I have been trying like
a loon to drop the gunk (butters,oils,sodas(of which Im mostly done with))

I have several folks tell me second hand stories about olks they know who
got the gastrobypass surgery. The results are amazing but it scares the
bejsus out of me in many horror filled nightmare ways.  Talk about body
modification....

Anyway, congrats on the 8 bit beingness. Keep the fight on, your worth
fighting for.

-tomwsmf