8-bit man!

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:25:17 -0500 (EST)

Been on low carbs no carbs all carbs meat meatless no cafine all cafine
sleep dep sleep max wlkaing running workout with weights
Problem is no matter what regime im doing the eninge is me and I have lots
of nontrival issues that gunk up the best laid plans of joule reduction
musclar activity reduction of the mass of being that be, (two letters
self) me.

Im goign to try a few suggestion of medical and friendly offerings and
give it one more shot at the intake/output methodolgoy of mass reduction.

If that falls down again though, for faults all having to do with me
myself and I, I am going to consider all the options from the pure caloric
to the pure surgical.

Somethings got to give,

-tomwsmf