Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:12:15 -0500

OK, Mr. Hall, when are you reporting to your recruiting center? You talk
very tough sitting behind your keyboard. When are you heading to Iraq?
C'mon, times a-wasting, we're shipping out now!