Exercise! (was: 8-bit man!)

sateesh narahari sati_home@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:44:19 -0800 (PST)

The best way to lose any excess weight for me has been
to do something physically hard and involved, like
hiking a fourteener, or ski full day or simply walk
10-15 miles every weekend. Works everytime I decide
that I need to drop 10-20 pounds. Getting away from
city for a day also has the advantage that you
wouldn't have immediate access to bad food.

So, yes, exercise works ( but not with that treadmill
in the basement with a bag of potato chips next to it
).

Sateesh