Exercise! (was: 8-bit man!)

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:52:33 -0500

Have to second you on that one. Forget the fad diet scams (Atkins, etc.).
Exercise (not as much as you think), cut the fried foods entirely (very
difficult in places like Houston), cut back on dairy, sugar,etc. Drink lots
of water. As someone else mentioned, don't watch the pounds, watch the fat.
It's worked for me and I haven't had to do anything inane like eliminating
carbs.  People could lose most of the fat they are worried about in the
amount of time it takes them to read these damn diet books!