The hand that writes moves on

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:45:04 -0500 (EST)

Palm is killing off graffiti. After a years long battle with Xerox the
deal is done and Graffiti is heading down to be RIPed by the Dead Media
Project. Seems Xerox is still up for sueing companies that lift thier
works.

So whats next? Jot, as we saw inthe tungsten bundle, or thumbboards as
handspring is moving.

For myself, they can stop me from using grafiti when they pry the cheesy
stylus form my cold dead hands. If you think my spelling is bad you should
see my handwritting. Grafiti deals with it amazingly well and I dont think
I really want to retool the synapses.

-tomwsmf