Exercise! (was: 8-bit man!)

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:00:08 -0600 (CST)

I dunno.  My chris has lost about 40-50 lbs on the stairmaster and just
walking (about 30-60 minutes a day).  While he's watching what he eats a
little moer carefully, he hasn't changed his diet very much.  Each person
is different when it comes to metabolism, so different things work more
effectively than others, depending on your individual body.  (: