The hand that writes moves on

Gareth Olds satans_lexicon@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:10:29 -0900

>From: Tom <tomwhore@slack.net>
>Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:45:04 -0500 (EST)
>
>Palm is killing off graffiti. After a years long battle with Xerox the
>deal is done and Graffiti is heading down to be RIPed by the Dead Media
>Project. Seems Xerox is still up for sueing companies that lift thier
>works.

  At least they [xerox] patented it this time; if only they could sue
Microsoft for stealing windows ... 'to sleep perchance to dream' ....

>For myself, they can stop me from using grafiti when they pry the >cheesy
>stylus form my cold dead hands. If you think my spelling is bad >you should
>see my handwritting. Grafiti deals with it amazingly well >and I dont think
>I really want to retool the synapses.

  amen. i agree with my friends in saying that Graffiti has been a
non-denominational-androgenous-deity-send for all leftys and people with bad
handwriting.  if only notebooks could turn handwriting into something other
people could read!

         - Sir Gareth