body movement

rotten elf max@sentex.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:11:55 -0500 (EST)

i'v had this pain thing in my ankle for nearly all my life due to a fuck
up.  it was originally there for a medical reason, and never got
removed.  i'm USED to it.  i actually sort fo LIKE it.  now they've
taken it out without my cinsent, and put another one in, that causes me
pain, BUT I DO NOT LIKE IT.  i ENJOYED how i moved before.  now i do not
enjoy moving.  PLUS they knew this would happen, so they put fuck-drugs
in my codeine bottle.  sorry i know this is not relaly relevent to this
list, but i am really pissed off and looking for allies.  i DO NOT WANT
my body to understand how my ankle is now, i do not like it.  i wish the
morons would leave me the fuck alone.  HELP!

http://leitl.org/sylvia/blag.html