'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Geege Schuman geege@barrera.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:12:47 -0500

anti-war opposition = pro war, baby!

-----Original Message-----
From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com]On Behalf Of
johnhall
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 9:35 PM
To: fork@xent.com
Subject: RE: 'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

I have _seen_ opposition to the war that is not anti-American.  I got
one from the Cato folks yesterday in fact.

However, the vast majority of the anti-war opposition is in fact
anti-American.  It isn't repulsive to point that out.  Even The New
Republic, a reliable magazine of the left, has pointed that out.

It is so obvious that the 'far right' doesn't have to 'try to paint' the
opposition in that way.  Mostly they just point, quote, and sigh.