Exercise! (was: 8-bit man!)

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 04:01:38 +0000

Geege:
>go fuck yourself, harley.  then get your soul back from whatever dark lord
>you sold it to.

Now, Geege. I'm sure if Robert had sold his
soul, he would have driven a harder bargain.

Someone who does that likely comes to national
prominence fighting for an evil cause, retains
his reins of power despite its loss, marries
two beauty queens each decades his junior, and
on his 100th birthday is praised by Presidents
and Senators, too much by one. Or so it seems
to me. Do you have any other explanation?