body movement

rotten elf max@sentex.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:45:21 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, CDale wrote:

> What is the -thing-?

when i was a child i had some sort of thing put in my ankle to wake up
my nerve endings if i moved my surgically restructured ankle the wrong
way, and at the same time they were concerned about the implanted marrow
and outer bone fragments they pasted together form my dad's ankle into
mine.  except they replaced me with some other kid, and never took the
thing out after my bones pretty much healed.  except some creep took the
pins out of my legs so that i wouldn't look like me on an x-ray?  i
dunno why they took the pins out.  now i've got empty spots inside my
right leg bone that hurt soemtimes.

anyway, so i got totally used to walking with the thing.  an they think
maybe it hurts me to walk iwth it, except it DOESN"T i can't walk like
i like to walk or much at all WITHOUT it.  so they took it out, then put
it back, IN THE WRONG PLACE.  so now i'm crippled, and my bone marrow
might be rejected.