Re[2]: OFFLIST Re: body movement

bitbitch@magnesium.net bitbitch@magnesium.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:02:27 -0500

.. Actually, looking at her response, nevermind.  I wasthinking she
was posting someone else's bits.  Now I'm just totally confused.

GM>> 'rotten elf' is schizophrenic. I don't think this is her being
GM>> intentionally/carelessly moronic.

GM>> - Gordon

bmn> Psst.   It was the link I was replying to, not her.

bmn> I wanted to make sure, so I clicked the link, then posted :)

--
Best regards,
 bitbitch                            mailto:bitbitch@magnesium.net